Cinder 

Hi, my name is cinder. I'm an android , so i'm basically a robot. I live with my legal guardian adri and my step sisters. I'm the town a mechanic. I fix other people's androids and anything else they need fixed. I had and kind of still have a crush on the prince, prince kai. Even though i know he will never like me its still nice to think about. Everything was going good until this disease came. The disease killed the emperor ( prince Kai's father) , its on the verge of killing my sister peony and many other people in the town. They found out i was from europe and made me a helper because i'm "valuable". Now i'm being blamed for peony's death. I hope everything gets better, but i guess we'll find out.............

Comments

  1. There are some words that need to be capitalized. You left me with the intrigue of what's gonna happen next!!! I want to know how this finishes so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you made it seem mysterious towards the end of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that's what happens when you are an android. you get blamed for stuff. i think you should finish this book and move on. i suggest the martian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to read this book but It just didn't appeal to me. glad that some body was intrested in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good story. If you like this kind of book, you should also check out the "Dorthy Must Die" series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you introduced your character without actually spoiling the book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

richie rich

Books i want to read this year